Current and full terms and conditions are available for our clients.
Our business with you is contracted in good faith, with a partnership approach. As such our key terms are:
- No long term contract for WordPress or WebOptimise support, we ask is for 30 days written notice to cancel should you need to.
- You are to provide all material requested promptly and in a suitable format.
- Make sure that you have the rights to use material on the website.
- You have the rights to the content of the website, not the underlying systems that support it.
- The support service entitles you to reasonable assistance with updates to the website throughout the year in addition to phone support, and provides hosting and maintenance services.
- Assistance with more significant changes will be at additional charge.
- Failure to pay the support service charge will result in the website being taken offline.
- You must ensure that your domain name registration is renewed as requested.
- Payments are to be made promptly, we don’t like chasing you for them.